The workflow ensures all the essential aspects of a model are considered and provides a structure for all models to adhere to.
Both Analyst and Designer modes of operation offers their advantages:
- Greater control over simulation
- Access to advance functions
- Easily set up batch capabilites to explore multiple designs
- Ease of use
- Quick to set up single simulations
- Create complex geometries easily
Selecting which mode of operation to model in will depend on your experience with the software and the problem you are looking to solve.
Designer mode is an excellent place for new users to learn the basics of OnScale and will set up the bridge towards using Analyst mode as the user becomes more familiar with the package.