If you are an OnScale beginner, it is good to get started by running one of our many example models provided on our Help Center Examples Page. This page has multiple models for different applications already set up, all you need to do is download and run!
The following video demonstrates how to download, run and post process our 2D FBAR Example Model.
To start with, you can download the model by clicking on this button:
This video covers:
- Running sweep on cloud
- Downloading results
- Post Processing
- Plotting impedance
- Plotting mode shapes
- Open OnScale in Analyst Mode
- From the Help tab, select Filter
- Select the FBAR 2D Example
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Download button
- Unzip the folder
- Open 'fbar_2D.flxinp'
- Select Run on Cloud
- Set End Value of 'aln_thk' to 10e-7
- Set Steps of 'aln_thk' to 2
- Select Estimate
- Select Run
- Right click on a simulation and select View Simulation Results
- CTRL + Select Folders Simulation 1, Simulation 2 and Simulation 3
- Select Download > Download Selected
- Close Cloud Storage
- Switch to Post Processing Mode
- In File Explorer, locate the downloaded results
- Expand all three folders and double click each file names 'fbar_2D.flxhst'
- In Results Manager, select pize top:Voltage and the select the Impedance button
- Repeat Step 19 for every instance of pize top:Voltage in Results Manager
- In Results Manager > Frequency History double click every instance of Impd:top.amp
- In Plot Controls, select Log yAxis
- In Plot Controls, select Clear All Curves
- In File Explorer, expand folder 1 and double click file named 'shape.flxdato'
- Expand Data Out > shape > Grid > Mode Shapes > ydsp
- Right click on ydsp and select Plot data over time
- In Plot Controls, select Play
Try For Yourself
Now try running one of our other example models from the Help Center Examples Page.