All results are stored on the Cloud and can be retrieved using the Cloud Storage window. Cloud Storage can be accessed in multiple ways:
- The Cloud Storage icon in the ribbon menu
- The Storage button in the Cloud Scheduler
- Simulation job completion
The Cloud Storage is simple to navigate. There are 3 columns:
- Jobs - folder with unique job name that holds all results from the simulation(s)
- Simulations - folder for each individual simulation per job
- Files - output files within each simulation
Downloading & Deleting Files
To download any individual file, Simulation set of Results or full Job of results, simply select the result(s) you require and click Download. You will be prompted to select a folder to download all the results to:
Holding down SHIFT or CTRL + Left Mouse Button (LMB) gives users the ability to multi-select files and simulation results to download. The Right Mouse Button (RMB) opens a context menu to download or delete any results.
TIP: Maintain your cloud storage by deleting old jobs or results you have a local copy of.
Hovering the mouse cursor over any Job or Simulation ID will yield more information about that particular element:
You can use this to find the Job ID should an engineer require it to debug any simulation issues.
With your results downloaded, you can open OnScale Post Process mode and analyze the outputs from your simulations. Typical post process actions include:
- Calculating Impedance/Admittance Curves
- Performing Fast Fourier Transforms on transient signals
- Visualizing model data and quantities in 2D/3D plots
- Extrapolation for obtaining acoustic outputs
- Evaluating Mode Shapes