All results are stored on the Cloud and can be retrieved using the Cloud Storage window. Cloud Storage can be accessed in multiple ways:
- The Cloud Storage icon in the ribbon menu
- The Storage button in the Cloud Scheduler
- Simulation job completion via the download icon when it turns blue
Downloading & Deleting Files
There are 4 different options available when downloading files:
- Download Selected/Selection - All files/folders selected will be download
- Download All - Downloads all files/folders for that job
- Download All Files By Type - Can select to only download files of a certain type e.g flxhst files
- Download Selection By Type - Can select to only download tiles of a certain type e.g flxhst files from the selected files/folders
You will be prompted to select a folder to download all the results to:
Note: Holding down SHIFT or CTRL + Left Mouse Button (LMB) gives users the ability to multi-select files and simulation results to download, the new storage manger enables clicking and dragging to highlight files of interest. As well as a download button there is a delete button. The Right Mouse Button (RMB) opens a context menu to download or delete any results.
Note: Maintain your cloud storage by deleting old jobs or results you have a local copy of.
Jobs can be archived in multiples in the Job Status window by holding down SHIFT or CTRL, selecting jobs and right clicking Archive Selected Jobs.
With your results downloaded, you can open OnScale Post Process mode and analyze the outputs from your simulations. Typical post process actions include:
- Calculating Impedance/Admittance Curves
- Performing Fast Fourier Transforms on transient signals
- Visualizing model data and quantities in 2D/3D plots
- Extrapolation for obtaining acoustic outputs
- Evaluating Mode Shapes